Taking it to dem Taking it to dem

I'm right there with you, buddy.

Yeah. I'm sick of the clocks too. I mean, who isn't. It's the dumbest little group ever (and the locks, and the blocks...). Keep up the good work.

RM4: Against All Clocks RM4: Against All Clocks

Down with Clocks, Locks, and all crap groups!

I gave you all 10's and voted 5 simply because of the premise. I HATE clocks, etc. I eventually plan to create an animation where people can massacre all of them. Until then, "all my 5's are belong to this." lol

PieMcPie responds:

thanks, i hope youd do that

The Cock Coalition The Cock Coalition

Nice!

Haha. I actually laughed out loud when I saw that. I am such a big hater of all the "clocks", "locks", and "blocks" (and any other such group that I have yet to discover)... HOWEVER, I could definitely get used to the "cock" animations (since it seemed you were mocking those same groups that I already mentioned). Also, listening to Tenacious D (the group that did the voices in the flash) never gets old. Well done. You, sir, get a 5.
Ah... I just noticed that you are, in fact, a clock... well, at least this animation was good. Keep it up and stray away from the aforementioned crap.

DurianClock responds:

Laughing out loud in reality over an online thing is great.

Bill and Kev's Exc. Advn. Bill and Kev's Exc. Advn.

Well Done!

The ONLY criticsm I have about this is: if you're going to make the voices so quiet, then don't make the "bleeps" so loud. When someone watches this while wearing headphones (me), it's really rough on the ears. Other than that, REALLY good job!

Unbreakable1127 responds:

Thanks for the positive review,
You make a good point, and I'm gonna fix the sound in my future submissions.

Muay Thai Secrets Muay Thai Secrets

Very Nice Tribute to Your Style.

That was a really good tribute to your style. I keep wanting to do a tribute to my style, but I'm not sure I'd do it justice. I'm a 39th generation Hinin of the Konigun Ryu of the Kagebushi Shidara from the Majoshu family... translation, I'm a ninja (for real).
I have a LOT of respect for Muay Thai and often wonder what it would be like to fight such an awesome kickboxer.
Really good work, you earned lots of respect. Keep it up.

Walking Shade Walking Shade

Another Friggin' Clock Movie?

I am so sick of all clocks, locks and any other type of associated crap. I see that there's some talent here, but it's SO misspent. Please, STOP with the clocks and locks!

Wadezilla responds:

Anus.

Cool - Music Video Cool - Music Video

My Personal Thoughts...

That was a little too... er, flamboyant for me. My guess is that your cat is the only pussy you've seen in a while?

AntiClockClock responds:

Naw, I have a fiance' and another cat as well. But hey at least I aint some 22 year old goth cock sucker. :P

Worst Toilet in Wondrland Worst Toilet in Wondrland

Perfection Achieved!

Very well done! I love it all. It made me laugh out loud several times (which is hard enough to do just once). I love the monologue and several lines therein. I guess I just love the way you Brits word things. Bravo! I hope to see more of your work soon. You've been added to my favorites.

Cup O' Tea Cup O' Tea

Interesting

I love the song. I haven't heard that one in a few years. The graphics were pretty good throughout, but I noticed that some were done better than others.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

You must love the Firth!

Well, I'm a big fan of David Firth's work, so this is a pretty biased review...but since he never returned the email I sent, I'm only giving this an overall "9".