Taking it to dem Taking it to dem

I'm right there with you, buddy.

Yeah. I'm sick of the clocks too. I mean, who isn't. It's the dumbest little group ever (and the locks, and the blocks...). Keep up the good work.

RM4: Against All Clocks RM4: Against All Clocks

Down with Clocks, Locks, and all crap groups!

I gave you all 10's and voted 5 simply because of the premise. I HATE clocks, etc. I eventually plan to create an animation where people can massacre all of them. Until then, "all my 5's are belong to this." lol

PieMcPie responds:

thanks, i hope youd do that

The Cock Coalition The Cock Coalition

Nice!

Haha. I actually laughed out loud when I saw that. I am such a big hater of all the "clocks", "locks", and "blocks" (and any other such group that I have yet to discover)... HOWEVER, I could definitely get used to the "cock" animations (since it seemed you were mocking those same groups that I already mentioned). Also, listening to Tenacious D (the group that did the voices in the flash) never gets old. Well done. You, sir, get a 5.
Ah... I just noticed that you are, in fact, a clock... well, at least this animation was good. Keep it up and stray away from the aforementioned crap.

DurianClock responds:

Laughing out loud in reality over an online thing is great.

Mutants Mutants

Very Decent

I did run into a problem. The level immediately following the first boss, I racked up about 45k points for a total of 105k and clicked on the store to buy a gun and I got an error message. It said something like "Part of the script is causing Flash 8 to run slowly..." and I had to close it down. Just so you know. But a pretty good game, nevertheless.

Toccuma responds:

Hmmm, I'll see if I can fix that... though maybe try switching to low quality just before you enter, it may be a memory/copeing thing. (P to pause)